Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chief Ronald Ricucci to Retire Effective July 30, 2012 – Community Advisory

A Message from the Chief of Police:

Dear Takoma Park Residents:

After 42 plus years in policing and 15 years as a Police Chief, I have decided that I will retire effective July 30, 2012. I have informed the City Manager of my intentions. A National executive search is underway to find my replacement. The last five plus years have been very rewarding for me to be your Police Chief. I have enjoyed getting to know many of you and working with you to make our community safer. We were given a set of goals upon my swearing in five years ago, which I believe we have accomplished.

Our Department has undergone many changes, which I believe have been positive and better serve the community. In my remaining four months, I hope to have a chance to say goodbye. Thank you for the honor and privilege of serving this community.

Chief Ronald A. Ricucci

No comments:

Post a Comment